Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Not the same princess

Sail Date: November 14, 2015

Cabin: E20?

We have cruised with princess for quite a few years as well as it's sister carnival. Princess has dropped from a first to a second class experience. Seem like I was living an infomercial.

Onboard activities included sewing, crocheting, karaoke, line dancing, shopping classes, misc seminars, etc

Movies under the stars included a half cup popcorn of you are lucky, and forget about the traditional cookies.

Housekeeper was the worst we had at sea. Went a day without cleaning the room but it was freshened before bedtime.

Dinner tasted great but took about an hour and a half for service to be completed, and breakfast left a lot to be desired. The cruise directors were little boring and pretentious. Even me being a fan of the princess cruise lines I will have to cruise with another line next year.

Maybe I had a bad housekeeper but the cabin amenities were great and spacious. Request a mattress pad once you get on ship.