Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Put on my flip flops and relaxed on this cruise

Sail Date: November 14, 2015

This Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Crown Princess could not have come at a better time.  Just before the holiday madness began, my partner and I stepped onboard, put on our flip flops and experienced a week of sun, spa and service!  We booked a great balcony room, smiling Joseph serviced it beautifully daily.  We signed up for the Couples Thermal Spa week where Trina, Ricardo, Kerreane and the rest greeted us each day with warm robes and welcoming hellos. We ate late in DaVinci (I think) with Felix and the crumber kid Sigfried; or Jayson all great service and Smiley greeted us but her name wasn't smiley, but that's what they call her.  Crown Grill is a must!  Egope is an amazing photographer as she captured on film the playful spirit we felt throughout the week and does it with a great sense of humor!  Overall - fun, fun, fun and relaxing trip!

Shower was too small, room could use a little upgrading. Love the big balcony