The best cruise ever!

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 20, 2015
Ship: Crown Princess
Cabin Number: E330

My husband and I enjoyed this cruise so much. From the very beginning when We checked in, everything was very organized and the personnel were very friendly. We loved the excursions we went on and Tracy Arm Ford was so beautiful. I think Princess does an excellent job and I like that they had plenty of things to do while we were out to sea. The shows were great and we especially loved the movies under the stars. My only complaints were that children were in the hot tubs which they shouldn't be allowed to do and I didn't like all the store advertisements and coupons left in our rooms every night. I think its a waist of paper and they should be in one place on the way out the door if people want to get them.

Loved having the anytime dining option.

There always seemed to be something interesting going on.

The shows were great!

Very professional and they work there butts off.

I was pleasantly surprised how spacious our cabin was. It was well thought out and there was a place for everything.

I liked all the paintings on the walls and enjoyed looking at them. We went to the crab shack and it was a great deal. The food was very good and there was plenty of it.

Go to the fish market where you can get everything under the sun.
If you like salmon go on the salmon fishing tour and catch your own. We each caught one and had it shipped home.
Take the train ride to White Pass to see beautiful scenery. Make sure you brings snacks and they provide water.

Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska

This was so unbelievably beautiful so make sure you get up early to get a good spot for viewing and bring your binoculars and camera.
It was raining which it does very often, so make sure you bring your raingear. If you want to see the salmon ladder you need to go in early July.
Walk along the water to see the quaint little village of houseboats. Continue on and you will get to town while enjoying the view.