Crown Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great Destinations

Sail Date: June 13, 2015

We loved the cruise.  The destinations were great.  Two destinations were for only 5 hours which wasn't enough time to explore. As far as the cruise line - there was a mix up with our room which they didn't seem to care about.  Some of the staff were rude.  At one point my husband asked if that person didn't like working for Princess.  After that he changed his attitude but some employees really didn't care about the passengers at all. The worst part was the photography.  There was no system for looking for pictures that Princess took.  Many passengers were frustrated and, rather than looking for their pictures and sorting which ones they want, they just quit looking or taking pictures.  I mentioned it to someone and they said, "our new ships have a system."  We took a Carnival Cruise 10 years ago and they had a better system then.

Restaurants were good - service was painfully slow there though
some were great, others were rude and/or non-caring
I requested a large bed with a sleeper for parents and adult child with special needs. It looked like our room had two twin beds. I called several times and they assured me it was a queen with a sleeper. The room had two twin beds and a bulk and nothing was done.
Seattle, Washington
Cruise Glacier Bay
Ketchikan, Alaska
Deadliest catch tour - AMAZING
Victoria, British Columbia
I think it would have been better had our tour guide been more informative and less boring

Crown did not hold as many passengers as our previous cruise. It was nice. We seemed to run into some other couples and groups a few times and made some new friends.