Restful Experience

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2015
Ship: Crown Princess
Cabin Number: E315

I am not much of a cruise person, otherwise, I may have giving it a higher star level.   The cruise was very restful.  I wanted to sleep most of the time!  I went to one of the shows and was a bit disappointed in the quality.  Living close to Pigeon Forge, I have seen much better performances.  The food was on the buffet had a variety.  Night times meals in the former dining room was superior.  Employees made me feel welcomed everywhere.  My stateroom was refreshed twice a day and the room stewards always gave me pleasant greetings in the hallways.  The scenery was breath taking.  I wish we had more time to experience Victoria.  Loved it there!

It's an obstructed view, but we could see some! The room was very comforted and just big enough!

Study the map provided and learn your way around early! Be sure to wear warm clothing and don't expect to have pool time in Alaska in June!

Love Seattle and it was a great beginning place. Spent two days touring there. Pikes Market, etc.
Shopping, touring. Be sure to see the Mendenhall Glazier. Amazing!
Be sure to take the train of bus tour. Beautiful mountains.
We came really close to the Glazier. Amazing!
I could have skipped this one. Our tour there was a waste of time.
beautiful city. I wish I had more time to explore there.