Great Cruise!

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 07, 2015

Overall it was a great cruise, wife and me spent really good time. A lot of activities and entertainment, also many places to have a drink and enjoy the day.

Food was great. A lot of fun specially during happy hours for drinks.

Installations and equipment was good, this ship still needs some upgrades,( Jacuzzi and hot tubs).

Food I think was the best, between all the other cruises that I been.

A lot of activities, shows were excellent

Friendly and helpful

Still some upgrades in some areas. But overall good.

Overall good. The restrooms not only in the stateroom but public one, toilet smell a little even when they just finished clean it, it needs an upgrade.

Ship looked good. I like i said, restroom toilets or piping system need an upgrade, sliglty odor. A lot of different pools and jacuziss around the ship.
Overall ship equipment was good.

Malecon was great.
Good tour around the city.
Great place, my favorite between the other 3 places.