Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Mexican Riviera Cruise

Sail Date: March 14, 2015

This was my first cruise on a Princess ship and it won't be my last.  The trip was wonderful.  The highlight of the trip was the estuary tour in Mazatlán directed by King David Tours and led by a tour guide named Hugo.  He was terrific.  I also did the ATV adventure in Cabo and it was also fun.  The city tour in Puerta Vallarta wasn't as fun as the other two trips and I wasn't impressed by the city at all.  The tour drove through some pretty run down, dirty areas, where people were living under tarps and trash was everywhere.  I wouldn't recommend taking this tour in P.V. Overall, the service, food and entertainment on Princess is top notch. They had the entertainer of the year contest while I was there and had 4 excellent shows.  I will book any future cruises I take with Princess.

Karla kept our room spotless.
Loved the magician and the violinist.
Hugo with King David Tours is terrific!
Karla kept it immaculate and was considerate of our schedule as we rose and retired early.
The ship is clean and well cared for.
Food is great. Wish we had been more informed about formal wear for meals though. we weren't prepared.
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Avoid the city tour.
Mazatlan, Mexico
The estuary tour was terrific. Hugo is the best!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The ATV tour was fun. There were whales spouting in the ocean.

The Crown Princess is elegant and tasteful. The food is wonderful as well as the entertainment. The ship is well cared for and clean and the service is top-notch. I will be back...

1 Comment