Crown Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Ship Set Up

Sail Date: May 10, 2014

Cabin: Forget

You'd think after being on the GrandbPrincess last January for two weeks I would have learned which elevator goes to which Dining Room but along with many others, I kept going the wrong way. You need to add many more signs.  By the elevators, as you start down on level 6 or 7, like Bottechelli this way....I seriously will consider taking another cruise on the ships with the walls blocking off direct access to the dining rooms.

I have a walker. Either let me store it somewhere outside or give me a room with a wider doorway.  To have to lift the walker myself to get it I my room is bad after four back surgeries.  I intend to do many more cruises and these issues will affect which line I choose.

See my comments at the beginning
Very noticeable there are fewer staff as longer waits to be served at times
Need slightly larger and more handicapped. Can't take showers without having to sit yet don't have a wheel chair
For the most part but had to ask steward several times for certain items.
I did not see much so can't rate
Didn't do much
They were as expected
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Did not stay here
Ketchikan, Alaska
Walk from logging show to ship
Juneau, Alaska
As above
Skagway, Alaska
As above
Cruise Glacier Bay
Stay outside at least an hour
Cruise College Fjord, Alaska
Just enjoy the view
Whittier (Anchorage), Alaska
Transferred here so no comment

Get adjoining balconies. Nice to share views with friends , go cabin to cabin in pjs from the balcony