Ship Set Up

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Voyage Of The Glaciers Northbound (Vancouver To Whittier)
Sail Date: May 10, 2014
Ship: Crown Princess
Cabin Number: Forget

You'd think after being on the GrandbPrincess last January for two weeks I would have learned which elevator goes to which Dining Room but along with many others, I kept going the wrong way. You need to add many more signs.  By the elevators, as you start down on level 6 or 7, like Bottechelli this way....I seriously will consider taking another cruise on the ships with the walls blocking off direct access to the dining rooms.

I have a walker. Either let me store it somewhere outside or give me a room with a wider doorway.  To have to lift the walker myself to get it I my room is bad after four back surgeries.  I intend to do many more cruises and these issues will affect which line I choose.

Very noticeable there are fewer staff as longer waits to be served at times

Didn't do much

I did not see much so can't rate

Na

For the most part but had to ask steward several times for certain items.

See my comments at the beginning

Need slightly larger and more handicapped. Can't take showers without having to sit yet don't have a wheel chair

Get adjoining balconies. Nice to share views with friends , go cabin to cabin in pjs from the balcony

Did not stay here
Walk from logging show to ship
As above
As above
Stay outside at least an hour
Just enjoy the view
Transferred here so no comment