First cruise but not the last.

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean Explorer (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 03, 2007
Ship: Crown Princess
The size of the ship impressed me. My wife and I hve never been on a cruise before and did not know what to expect. Let me tell you it was one of the most relaxing and enjoyable weeks we have ever had. The service was great as was the food, we both put on 8 pounds.As soon as we got off the ship we both decided that we were going to do this again and in the near future. Thank you very much for making our first cruise such a great one.

Pros: The whole thing was great, hard to say what was the best.

Cons: My wife and I had no complaints.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!