Our group cruise (7 people) was teriffic

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean Explorer (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 03, 2007
Ship: Crown Princess
My overall impression of the ship was excellent. The staff and crews were very concerned with our staying healthy and happy. Hand santizer was available everywhere.

Very nice time was had.
Aruba beaches are very nice. This island is way to commercial, I would rather visit somewhere else!!
The spice island trip was very good... our tour guide was excellent. I wish we would have had more time to go to the open market!!! By far my favorite island.
The St Kitts railroad trip was a MUST SEE.
Don't Miss: St. Kitts Railroad trip
The St Kitts railroad trip was a MUST SEE.
Don't Miss: St. Kitts Railroad trip
This port is not a must see in my opinion.....
This port is not a must see in my opinion.....

Pros: The ship is beautiful and spotlessly clean.

Cons: The waitstaff was excellent, but understaffed, singers/dancers' talents could have been better utilized. Most of the movies shown were not my taste (to violent).

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!