Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Very disappointed

Sail Date: February 03, 2007

I was excited about this cruise because I thought everything would be new and fresh. Boy, was I wrong. Hot tubs not working, Pool water freezing, lines of people everywhere. The complete crew was very tired and really didn't go out of their way for anything. You need to give them some time off, or give them a lesson in being upbeat and positive. We've been on many cruise lines and this one was the worse so far. Very disappointed in quality of food, and service all around. You've got to do better than this to stay in competition with everyone else. Start reading your reviews-we're all saying the same things. Get with it!

Pros: Ports of call

Cons: For a New Ship this boat had a LOT of things that were broken down. Very disappointed.

Recommends Crown Princess? No.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
It rainned while we were there-otherwise we would have gone to the beach. All you can do there is shop, shop. shop and that's not what I went for.
Oranjestad, Aruba
Not much to see. We've been here before so there was nothing much new. Beautiful place to visit but I wouldn't want to live here.
St. George's, Grenada
Still cleaning up after hurricane Ivan. Lots of areas still in ruins. Not a good port to visit.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
We did the railway tour. Nice, but long-not much to see there and a very depressed area.
St. George's, Grenada
Oranjestad, Aruba
Bonaire, Netherlands Special Municipality
This was the best port that we visited. Nice tour of the island and the tour guide spoke English well. Beautiful Island. I wanted to do the snorkeling here but couldn't do both due to lack of time. It was a toss-up as to which one would have been better.
Don't Miss: Land tour