"Absolutely Great Cruise"

Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 08, 2007
Ship: Costa Mediterranea
Everything from our cabin to the food and entertainment was absolutely wonderful!!!!!

Being a vegetarian I really appreciated that my server in the dinig room made sure that all my meals were vegetarian. One night I mentioned that I would like a honey mustard dressing for my salad (there were several dressings) the next night the chef had made one up specially for me, very considerate of what I wanted.

All of the shows were very profesional and exceeded our expectaions.

Everyone was always quick to make sure any of our request were filled as quickly as possible.

Every where you were on the ship was kept spotless, especially the washrooms.

Our cabin was great and our cabin stewart was so friendly and very helpful.
We took a taxi on a tour and it was very good and saved us a litle money, rather than doing the ship excursion.
Don't Miss: Purse shopping!!!
We took the shuttle to Magen's Bay and spent the day there., not cheap but the beach was very nice and the ride there gave ua a little tour of the area, I would definitely like to have more time there.
Don't Miss: Shopping for watches and jewelery!!!
Of course we had to see Atlantis, very beautiful, would have liked ot go to a beach as well but here wasn't enough time.
Don't Miss: the aquarium if you like fish.
Great day, they bring food and drinks from the ship, the beach is great lots of loungers and umbrellas, great swimming and snorkeling.
Don't Miss: enjoy the day at the beach!!!!
Didn't enjoy this stop at all, the shuttle took us to a tourist trap, we would have much better seen the actual town

Pros: The staff were so thoughtful and caring, it made for a wonderful vacation.

Cons: I can't say that there was anything that I didn't like, well except for that it had to end.

Recommends Costa Mediterranea? Yes!