Eh.

Costa Magica Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Greece & Adriatic (Venice To Trieste)
Sail Date: November 18, 2013
Ship: Costa Magica

I've cruised with Costa before (as well as other cruise lines).  I was rather disappointed with this particular cruise, however.  Costa really made some serious cuts with this cruise and/or ship.  The schedule of events on board was dull, to say the least.  It seemed that the cruise director really slacked off on his job.  It was something of a half-efforted entertainment schedule.  Furthermore, many of the crew on board were rather rude.  Customer service was not a priority on this ship.  More than a few times, I heard a crew member tell a customer "That's not my job," or "ask someone else."  There was a general I-don't-care attitued aboard this cruise.

With that in mind, the ports of call were amazing.  We had a blast everywhere we went!  The route was amazing, and I would take this cruise again (only, I wouldn't pay as much for it) just to go to the same ports.  I would, however, have to bear in mind that the cruise would be primarily a mode of transportation, and not expect much regarding entertainment on board.

N/A

On board is OK, at best. Take this cruise for the route!