Overcrowded, Understaffed, Poor Food

Costa Magica Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Greece & Adriatic (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 26, 2013
Ship: Costa Magica
We chose this cruise primarily based on the ports it went to...which were absolutely fantastic. But the ship left something to be desired. I had recently gone on a Carnival cruise in the carribean. The boat was nearly identical, but for some reason this one fell short.

First of all, the boat was completely full. It was a fight everyday in lines, for tables, and even for chairs. People were everywhere.

The food was sub-par. They had less food options that I was used to, and much of the food was sub-par. For an Italian cruise line to only serve 2 flavors of pizza the entire time is crazy.

The entertainment and dancing were also quite lacking. The dinner performances were cheesy, but only 1/2 as cheesy as the nightly shows (of which I only attended 1 they were so bad).

Long story short...this cruise boat took me to some great places, but the boat experience left much to be desired.

Not much here...just a convenient port I think.