Costa Luminosa Cruise Review to Caribbean

Not up to expectations

Sail Date: March 07, 2014

Our cabin was much nicer than expected considering the price we paid. A vast majority of the staff were helpful and friendly. The main reason for the two star rating was the quality of the food. My wife and I lived in Europe for almost 30 years and can state categorically the food served on the Costa Luminosa does not compare favorably with a good European (or Itailian) restaurant. The best comparison I can make is airline food served in economy class on an international flight. If the food had been up to standard I would have give this cruise a four star rating.

Children's Programs Did not use