Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

It was a good trip

Sail Date: December 19, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

it was a better than expected trip actually. The crew staff were very friendly and hard working. The ship had a very good communication with guests during the entire trip. I liked that very much. The main dinning food was ok. However we tried their Normandee, Qsine specilaty restaurants were outstanding. You have to pay extra money though. And the entertainment was really good and had a lot of fun.

One disappointment was the excursion on Dominicas island. The water falls was nothing. Not worthy the money. The fitness class cost extra money, which was Annoying.

this was my first trip with celebrity. I think overall they did a pretty good job.

The room was spacial enough for 3 persons. The staff who cleaned our room were really good. Always kept our room clean. I wa happy with their work.

The beaches at st. Thomas island are one of the best

1 Comment