My impressions about the cruise

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Summit

Overall impressions are very good. 1) We loved Christmas decorations, sculptures and exhibits all over the ship, so it looked very bright and festive. 2) We was impressed with our stateroom - it was relatively small (ocean view type), but at the same time very compact - my husband and I were able to accommodate all the stuff that we brought with us because of the number of drawers in every corner of the room. 3) The service was great - we could not complain. Once we were really impressed that somebody delivered the items to our room - we purchased and forgot them at Duty free shop in a port that we visited three days ago. It was more than we expected. 4) We loved the choice of beaches that we visited during the excursions that we purchased on the ship. They were perfect for snorkeling and swimming (my favorite thing to do!) - the water was quiet and crystal clear. 5) And finally, we loved the food! We obviously ate too much because it was so delicious! I gained a few pounds and will now work on losing them. It was worth it! We will definitely recommend cruising with your company to our friends and will use your service again. Thank you and happy holidays!