Exceeded my expectations

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 18, 2015

This was our first cruise and it was more than we could have imagined. I was surprised at the age demographic however. I thought we would see a clientele with ours being the average age (we are 50 years of age) instead of leaning toward the youngest. The pool experience was the only thing I would have anything slightly negative to share. We didn't find that food and drink cups and plates were cleaned up quickly. We are happy to pick up after ourselves but there isn't really anywhere to drop off the dirty items. At the bars and lounges beverages were plentiful but often we would have to seek out someone to serve us. Dining was exceptional with many choices, great food, great service and nice atmosphere.

n/a

Loved Johnson and his assistant.