Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Locations

Sail Date: April 04, 2015

This cruise offered many great locations where we stopped. Overall, I was pleased with the cruise and what it offered. I would have liked to see more entertainment options or better variety. The pool could be a little bigger. My biggest complaint would be being pushed to buy a drink package the first day at sea. It seems like a good deal at first because you are getting a lot of drinks that first day, but then the other days you are out on the towns and doing excursions and your money isn't being spent on drinks; enough to pay off the package per day. Our room was clean- even though they did paint something one day that when we came back to the room is said "wet paint" on the window banister which I thought was bad on cruise line to do this considering it did smell and perhaps if someone was pregnant in that room it would have been a huge inconvenience. But overall, good cruise and always open to try out new things, new cruise lines.

Children's Programs Didn't need to use them.

1 Comment