Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great week at sea

Sail Date: March 09, 2013

We had a great time on the ship. We ate in the main dining room and the food quality was good. I hear that the specialty restaurants are very good, but we didn't try them. The ship is very clean and the folks on board are very helpful. Some of the areas that the ship needs to improve on is the shows that are the celebrity shows. They are good, but not great. The entertainment that they brought on bard was good as well. There was a Spanish guitar player that was just awesome.

The areas that they need to improve on are the buffets. The food is pretty bad. We ate lunch on a few of the islands just to avoid it. They have some specialty sections that are ok in the buffet area, so try to hit those instead (like the waffle station).

Overall it was a good cruise and I would think about going back on them again. I wouldn't recommend the line for people with little kids as there wasn't many kids on the ship. They have the facilities for them and do programs, but there wasn't that many kids on the ship. This time it was just me and my wife so it worked out great.
Ship is a bit old, but it is still nice.
The main dinning room is great, other areas need improvement.
The stateroom was well maintained
Great staff. Very helpful.
The onboard entertainment was ok. Guest entertainers were better
N/A - didn't use
They didn't seem to have as many excursions as I have seen on other ships.