Love Celebrity Cruises

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Celebrity Solstice

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)

Sail date: August 31, 2018

Ship: Celebrity Solstice

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 1660

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

We were in Aqua Class this time. I loved dining at Blu. We really did not take advantage of any of the other amenties --such as spa usage. The rooms are not any different except you are provided a robe, slippers and some travel chotskies. We had the worst stateroom attendant ever. Which was the only disappointment on the cruise. Our stateroom on most days was not made up until almost noon. I never saw in the hallway--except the last morning at 7am he was outside our door. Of course needing to turn the room over. I sensed he didn't like his job or was homesick. But other than him, we had a great cruise and I would cruise Celebrity again in a heartbeat. I like their ships, the food and the service.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

We really loved the food and excellent service at Blu.

The gentleman who did the narration of the Fjord was outstanding. Made that experience really rich and interesting. Definitely value added

Ship tip

Consider upgraded to Aqua Class. Blu was a great experience. More like a specialty restaurant experience. It is one notch above the main dining room.

Ports of call