Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to South Pacific - Australia

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Dream Cruise

Sail Date: December 16, 2015

This cruise was dream cruise for me. Since I was young I always wanted to go to New Zealand and Australia. The staff on board did what they could to make up for the lacking staff. We were informed several staff was off for the  holiday. The internet did not work.  Photographers had to be tracked down to get photos made even though I pre paid for the photos a head of time. The food in the dining area was cold at time. We had to  wait for water and refill as staff was not around.

The positives were the Bar tenders were great as well as the coffee bar staff. Our  room was cared for by a great crew.  The buffet staff was much more available then the  dining room staff.

The staff working the excursions was also great very  helpful too. I  enjoyed the port of calls and had a great  time talking with  the natives.

Cruise Photos

great view, great cabin staff