Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Sail Date: May 15, 2009

The cabins were the largest I have ever seen. The ship was spotless, and the crews were constantly cleaning the bathrooms, handrails, and even the buttons on the elevator. The experience is one I will never forget!

Pros: The decor, the staff, the ports, the cabins!

Cons: There was nothing I didn't love!

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

Piraeus (Athens), Greece
The Acropolis was the only thing I would suggest to see. Allthough my eyes were quite large the entire tour.
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
This was my favorite stop, and possibly one of the most beautiful cities on Earth, The Biblical Tour is a must! You will have tears more than once, in awe!
Don't Miss: The Biblical Tour!!!!
Mykonos, Greece
I loved the trip to the Island of Deloas, other didn't. To me, it was fantastic. The boat ride over was very rough, the wind and waves were atrocious that day.
Don't Miss: The restaurants along the Port with the Greek Food and Drink! WOW!o
Santorini, Greece
The MOST beautiful place in the world!! The shopping, and the beauty. WOW, Would have loved to see it at night!!!!!
Don't Miss: The blue domed chapels one town over. a !2 euro ride on a tour bus. Don't miss this!
Messina, Sicily
It rained! We went to Mr. Etna which was a nice drive, but the rain seemed like hail or snow, and we were in shorts! Late May, not quite summer 6000 ft up!
Rhodes, Greece
The Food, and inside the Wall, and The Caslte of the Knights Templar!!!
Don't Miss: a Turkish bath.... once in a lifetime....
Naples, Italy
Amalfi and Amalfi Coast! Gelato!