Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Relaxing Cruise!

Sail Date: March 11, 2007

The Millenium is a nice ship with some lovely spaces like Michael's Lounge, the casino, and the Cova Cafe area, but some of the public areas do look a little tired. The staff are very nice and efficient and the Olympic Restaurant is a treat for the eye with fine food. Our cabin and balcony were extra large, since we booked a stern facing handicapped cabin. The balcony was a special treat, since there were two lounges and a table and chairs as well. We had breakfast every day out there!

Pros: Our gigantic veranda

Cons: Hard to get a lounge by the pool

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic
We visited the Artists Colony and had a drink in one of the restaurants. It was interesting to see it, but trying to return to the ship on the free shuttle buses was a ridiculously long wait in the hot sun.
Don't Miss: You could miss any of it.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I went on a SeaTekking helmet reef dive which I loved. The coral world area is nice. My wife went to Magen's Bay and it is a nice beach.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
the old city is lovely and we really enjoyed walking around and seeing the sights.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Didn't even go ashore this time, but did visit Atlantis last time and it was worth seeing....the parts you are allowed to visit.
Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic
Don't Miss: You could miss any of it.