Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

Pacific Coastal Cruise

Sail Date: May 11, 2016

The Nortbound (San Diego to Vancouver) Pacific Coastal cruise aboard Celebrity Infinity was wonderful. The itinerary was great. This was my third time on the Infinity and I will book again for sure. We ate at most of the venues available on the ship and all were very good. The staff and food at the Trellis, Luminae and Tuscan Grill were the greatest! Thank you to the Captain and his crew for making this a memorable cruise.

This cabin was perfect for me. It was the first time I haven't had a balcony and I was pleasantly surprised with the roomy accommodations.

Be sure to try the Tuscan Grill.