Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Celebrity Infinity is Not for me

Sail Date: October 05, 2015

The frig did not work and I almost lost my supply of insulin.  They could not get the frig to work and Guest Services wanted me to give my insulin to housekeeping and request it when I needed to take a shot.  Our cabin AC did not work properly, it was always warm in the cabin and women were using fans to try and stay cool. Hostess in the dinning was RUDE, looked at us as if we were dirt.  No shrimp or lobster unless you paid for it in the SS US Dinning room.  No where to watch sports unless you went to your cabin, no jumbo screen, no activities or shows after 10:30pm.  Only movies were shown at 1PM when you were off the ship. Room steward was great.

Loved the large shower, AC not working properly. I woke up every night sweaty.
GREAT
Ship smelled musty, moldy and old. No working frig in cabin and AC not working properly
Nothing at interested us
The shows they had were good, but no adult shows after 10:30pm
Arthur our room steward was great and JW came to my aide. Guest services staff need to learn how to solve problems better.
Too much red beef, no shrimp or lobster during dinner. Chicken was so dry, could not eat it.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
St. John's, Antigua
Do not go on Beach Extravaganza. Umbrella would not stay up, staff did not want to help, but take your money. Vendor kept walking along the beach selling stuff, no shade unless you purchased an umbrella, you got two very weak drinks but the food was OK. You are taken to a run down hotel and shared the beach with several other resort.
Castries, St. Lucia
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Unless it is a new ship, do not go.