Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Good cruise

Sail Date: August 09, 2015

Mario and Jayesh, our room attendants, were the best.  We loved the bar on the backside of the cafeteria.  Happy was a very nice guy.  I would suggest at least 2 Sauvignon Blancs.  The staff in dining hall were very nice.  The staff at the espresso bar very nice.  Hot chocolate at the glacier very nice.  A bookstore might have been nice.  Too much cheap stuff for sale, bracelets and what not.  The drink card thing was great.  Bathrooms were nice and clean.  Spa prices were pretty high.

It was a little dark and tunnel like. Maybe the tables and chairs could be taller so you could see over the balcony better.

Mario and Jayesh were great.
Pretty organized
I loved having all the alcohol gel around and the signs that said to use a paper towel to open the door. Excellent. I didn't get sick at all. The more of that the better.
The helicopter ride to the glacier and dog sled ride was great. Our crab fest dinner was so-so.
The spa was expensive. I really hated going the "gate analysis" or the "health of your feet" and trying to be sold inserts. That wasn't helpful.
My 14 year old wasn't comfortable joining the other teenagers. She was too shy. I would have liked it if she had had more to do, a better program for teens. The room for teens wasn't very welcoming--maybe better furniture, food. Have something more engaging. Maybe have a teen dinner with assigned seating so shy kids don't have to ask who they can sit with, and a program director with humor, a man and a woman that are appealing in their dress and manner.
We didn't got to many
I liked that you didn't have to tip all the time.
Not top notch, but better than Disney cruise