Celebrity Panama Cruise

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

17 Night Panama Canal Westbound (Ft. Lauderdale To San Francisco)
Sail Date: April 28, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Infinity

Very disappointed to the lack of detail on this ship.  Most crews make out feel special but I did not feel special on this cruise.  On the ocean deck the food was not that good.  Same food day in day out. Seems like members of the crew on the ocean deck were always in little huddles talking among themselves as opposed to helping people find tables or cleaning tables to make tables them available to eat.   In the dining area, there was just too much overkill/superior cruise attitude (an air of superiority) and for sure that did not make me feel special.   I had been told that Celebrity Cruises were better but I am disappointed and in the future plan to cruise with Princess.

Activities were so boring.   Seems like this cruise was a training session for future cruises.  I think the cruise was a good bargain and maybe that is where I made my mistake.

Same food day in and day out.

N/A

Martha from Peru who serves drink in the Celebrity Theater at 7:00 PM was very friendly and nice.

New rugs are needed and new tile in the bathroom. Do not look clean.

OK for the money.

Booked a cruise with Cheap Cruises in Cabo. Tour was excellent. We as well as other travelers had to look for Esperanza tours. We were all walking around like we were lost and also felt lost. It was a good tour and suggest tour operator or rep greet us at the pier as we get off the ship.

Did not book a tour here so when I got to the pier I was bombarded by tour and taxi cab drivers who wanted my services. Did not receive a map although shopping area was close. Felt intimidated and returned to the ship.
Captain should give us more information about what is happening over the PA system. Sometimes when he did give us information he was hard to understand.
Loved the setup of the terminal with all the shops. Did not have to go out of my way to buy souvenirs.
Loved the setup of the terminal wiith all the shops and marimba playing.
Loved everything about this place including the nearby shops that were on the pier.
Scheduled to get off at 8:45 AM got off at 11:45 AM. Also capitain did not announce when we were going under the Golden Gate Bridge. I was told we went under at around 5:20 AM. Ship actually arrived at port early. Captain should have informed us half hour before going under the Golden Gate Bridge.