Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Beautiful....but Cold Baby !

Sail Date: May 10, 2011

I have sailed Norweigan, Carnival, RC & Disney this is my 2nd Celebrity cruise.. Beautiful ship, very elegant no loud colors. However, 2nd time and a different ship that had noise and rattling from the engine room in the dining room this was annoying.. Loved the pool under glass when it was open. the ship needs more places around the ship Free beverages.

Pros: Scenary and the Informative shows from Brent Nixon

Cons: Covered Pool Closed while at see and NOT HOT ENOUGH

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!

Not a grand show every night but still okay. I enjoyed Brent Nixon seminars the best. And they need more organized Bingo.
Perhaps its was because it was an older crowd (not as messy) ?? But watching the staff...everyone chipped and picked and wiped tables. If a bus boy wasn't available the supervisor just jump in and cleaned the table himself that was nice.
I think they need more options to chose from...And the most disappointing of all was being in ALASKA and not able to get ALASKA KING CRAB LEGS )o:
Glad I got the window. the window is so big u can sit in it. The balcony would have been a waste for me. TOO COLD and u can always go outside.
Would have given a 6 stars however the Excursions desk just takes orders. They haven't been on any of the excursions how you u recommend something if you've never done it yourself. And the girl in the cosmetic shop did not like her job!
Victoria, British Columbia
Not enough time to do what you want to do )o: HIre a cabby to drive you around all day we use Doug 250-419-1269 dougsize@gmail.com very informative stayed with us all day
Don't Miss: butchart gardens-even my 19 year son said it a pretty
Ketchikan, Alaska
the people and the shops were all nice very friendly and reasonable prices
Don't Miss: FLOAT PLANE IS MUST - I am not wealthy but if its a clear day go and spend the money
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
not much to do, but nice place for a hike-get your excersise and walk to town instead of taking the bus. Fresh Air !!
Juneau, Alaska
Went out to Whales saw a piece of a hump and a few seals on bouy. Not worth the money you can hopefully catch a few right on the ship while sailing.
Skagway, Alaska
Don't Miss: Awesome Jeep tour-u drive stop along the way into the Yukon very nice