Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaska! Alaska!

Sail Date: June 25, 2010

The cruise on Celebrity Infinity was our first cruise--it was wonderful! The steward and waiter (for evening dinner) were memorable; I think their names were Ivan and Hasrul. We were surprised daily by the number of activities for all ages, by the professionalism of the evening shows, and by the pleasant and helpful manner of all the personnel on deck. The boat was amazing! Huge! A veritable floating community! And of course, the stops in Katchecan, Juneau, and Skagway were truly amazing when it came to landscape and scenery.

Pros: Tracy Arm Fjord and float plane ride

Cons: not applicable

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!

The bed kind of slanted to both sides with a hump in the middle and was not too comfortable; however, that inconvenience was minor in comparison with the overall condition of the stateroom.
Hasrul the waiter (I don't think I'm spelling his name right--he was from Indonesia) was the absolute best, kindest, most helpful person my husband and I met; he was the waiter at the dinner meal each evening.
Juneau, Alaska

Don't Miss: Float plane ride--don't miss!
Victoria, British Columbia