Fun Cruising

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Infinity
The ship was clean and orderly. You could eat whenever you wanted, due to a buffet on the 10th floor that was always open (even if in limited supply during certain hours.) Things were up to date and modern. I liked it, but wouldn't say that it was anything special. If you're looking for something above and beyond, I'd look elsewhere.

It was okay. I enjoyed it, but was not totally wowed.

There were really two classes of entertainment. The shows were incredible. The singers and dancers were absolutely top notch. In fact, some of the singers were so good I'm surprised they don't have a contract by now. However, the magic show was only mediocre.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. We loved the staff in the dining area. They were warm and funny - in a good way.

They were very clean and the bed turndown service was nice. However, again, nothing special. Ours was an interior cabin without a view. So, take that into account.
It was sweet and quaint.
Don't Miss: the train to White Pass
A great place to stop. It's a small town, but it's worth seeing.
Don't Miss: the lumberjack show
Loved it!!!
Don't Miss: a helicopter trip to a glacier - awesome!!!
It's beautiful and feels a little more like home, being a larger city, even though it's Canada.
Don't Miss: the horsedrawn carriage ride

Pros: I really enjoyed the views of the Tracy Arm Fjord. It was the best!

Cons: I guess I would have to say that always being around so many people can get on your nerves from time to time.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!