Outstanding Cruise and Outstanding Service

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Italy & Mediterranean (Rome To Barcelona)
Sail Date: June 27, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Equinox

My wife and I went on this cruise to celebrate our 15 year anniversary. We could not have asked for a better experience. The service was the most attentive we have seen in our 3 previous cruises. We are now Celebrity Cruises for life after this cruise. The food was exceptional and the ports were outstanding. If there were two items I would have asked for is a greater selection of draft beers and slightly better shows. There is a ton of bottled beer from a variety of locations but I am partial to draft beer. The entertainment was good but I have experienced better on other cruises, including Celebrity. Outside of those two minor items, very happy with our cruise.

Balcony room was outstanding.
Do an excursion instead of trying to go about it alone.