Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Outstanding Cruise and Outstanding Service

Sail Date: June 27, 2015

My wife and I went on this cruise to celebrate our 15 year anniversary. We could not have asked for a better experience. The service was the most attentive we have seen in our 3 previous cruises. We are now Celebrity Cruises for life after this cruise. The food was exceptional and the ports were outstanding. If there were two items I would have asked for is a greater selection of draft beers and slightly better shows. There is a ton of bottled beer from a variety of locations but I am partial to draft beer. The entertainment was good but I have experienced better on other cruises, including Celebrity. Outside of those two minor items, very happy with our cruise.

Balcony room was outstanding.