Don't want it to be over....

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

14 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 29, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Eclipse

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this cruise except that there was so much to do that I feel as though I need another 14 nights to experience everything the ship has to offer.

The two sea days at the beginning of the cruise and two at the end are wonderful because you do not feel as though you need to decide between an excursion off the boat and remaining on board to experience the ship.  You really have time to enjoy the boat and begin your vacation and relaxation.

I have cruised on several different lines and will say with certainty that any future cruises with just my husband and myself will be on Celebrity!  I strongly recommend this wonderful experience.

Also, this was the best, quickest, and most convenient debarkation I've ever had...virtually no wait once we picked up our luggage and went through customs!

Great cabin, in the future, I would choose to be closer to the front of the ship so that I was closer to the Spa area.
If you go on the 8 hour spice island excursion, it is wonderful, but know that it is a bumpy ride.
Go on the open air Bajan bus three beach excursion - best ever!

Castries, St. Lucia Did not visit port

Great shopping at port. We did not do an excursion and got a coordinated taxi to a beach - the beach - Cockleshell /Reggae Beach was not great, but out driver, Adonis, was wonderful and the drive from the port to the beach was scenic and beautiful.
Kayak and snorkeling tour was one of the best I've been on. Done through a business owned by a family who then treats you to seats in their beautiful backyard along with rum punch and banana bread.