Our 60th anniverssary was spend on the Eclipse

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Celebrity Eclipse

14 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 29, 2015

Ship: Celebrity Eclipse

Review Summary

The main reason I choose Celebrity is, in the dining room the menu was much better than the one I took on the 29th of January of this year. By the way, one item on the everyday menu, you have listed a steak to be a New York steak, that steak is not what it says it is. Perhaps you should call it New York style. Even the French onion soup is not what it use to be, my wife makes a better soup than that. I took the same ship about a year before, the same itinerary less one day and I can tell you the chef cook or his under chef is not a good one.

Also some of the service with some of your personal was not as good as in the past. Some, doesn't how to greet you and many other remark I noticed, one of them "grumping"

Not once, a band was playing on stage at the swimming pool, that, was cut off.

The shows at the theatre was horrible except one or two performance.

The ship itself was Okay.

Ship Experiences

See my message

No complaint. See my message.

I'm not qualified to say or tell a tip. You are very qualified to know whats best for your passengers. 1st have a would have a reunion with all your departments that touch all passengers and that Celebrity requires a better service. The pursers, I have high remarks.

1 Comment