Exciting vacation had on the Carnival Vista

Carnival Vista Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Europe from Athens - Athens to Barcelona
Sail Date: May 24, 2016
Ship: Carnival Vista

Overall I had an amazing time on the 10 day Mediterranean cruise. I did find excursions and other non-inclusive items on the cruise to be more pricey than my previous cruises. I was excited to discover an IMAX on the ship, but was disappointed to find that it was a chargeable extra. As well as the snacks. I think Carnival could have possibly increased my fare by $30 per person and I would not have noticed, but I would have left with that "all-inclusive" feeling I was previously accustomed to.

The shopping on the ship was also less than previous ships - less options, But that is a lesser concern for me.

I found there were many restaurant options but also, I lost that all-inclusive feeling Im fond of as many of the novelty restaurants involved a surcharge.

The entertainment was fabulous, especially the shows such as Flick, the Cuban show and America Rocks - off the charts fantastic!!

We had a regular waiter in the Horizons restaurant, Natalje, who was an absolute gem, and always made me feel extra special as she got accustomed to what I liked along the cruise.

Great stops, great food, great ship!! Thank you Carnival Vista!!

Good food, but almost all of the specialist restaurants involved a surcharge. Preferred to spend more money on excursions and less on restaurant surcharge.

Drama team who put together the shows such as Flick were AMAZING!!!

Personally I hate shower curtains. A frame-less glass shower door would have added a touch of elegance.

So much to do, but so little time. So many ports that I didnt experience the ship as much as I would have liked to. Advice: Less sleep, more experiencing the ship :-)

Loved loved the Leaning Tower of Pisa!!! Sorry I didn't get to see Florence though (maybe next time)
My absolute favorite stop