Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Best Cruise EVER !

Sail Date: May 03, 2009

I was told this is one of the oldest ships of the Carnival fleet and you would of never been able to tell.. This ship is beautiful and it was very clean. The staff, I have nothing but praise for every single person on that ship; they are all so hard-working

Pros: LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT

Cons: NONE !

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

HUGE ship and everthing was very clean and easy to find
OH MY GOD the food was wonderful..
I was a little skeptic because its the first tiime we brought our kids with us and the room was fine.. We had a king size bed and bunk beds and it was just right for us four.
We had the best waiter for dinner.. his name was Michael and he made my 6 year old son feel very comfortable; so much so that my son asked me if we could bring him home with us !
So much to do and so little time
My son didn't want to leave Camp Carnival when we would go to pick him up so that says alot about the camp..
St. John's, Antigua
Very clean
Castries, St. Lucia
Very clean
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We got rained out but it was still nice
Dominica
small but BEAUTIFUL
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Alot of history for a small island.. Very nice
Bridgetown, Barbados
LOVED IT .. Would actually come back for a vacation there !
Don't Miss: Beach and Jeep excursion was so much fun !