Best Cruise EVER !

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 03, 2009
Ship: Carnival Victory
I was told this is one of the oldest ships of the Carnival fleet and you would of never been able to tell.. This ship is beautiful and it was very clean. The staff, I have nothing but praise for every single person on that ship; they are all so hard-working

OH MY GOD the food was wonderful..

So much to do and so little time

My son didn't want to leave Camp Carnival when we would go to pick him up so that says alot about the camp..

We had the best waiter for dinner.. his name was Michael and he made my 6 year old son feel very comfortable; so much so that my son asked me if we could bring him home with us !

HUGE ship and everthing was very clean and easy to find

I was a little skeptic because its the first tiime we brought our kids with us and the room was fine.. We had a king size bed and bunk beds and it was just right for us four.
small but BEAUTIFUL
Alot of history for a small island.. Very nice
Very clean
LOVED IT .. Would actually come back for a vacation there !
Don't Miss: Beach and Jeep excursion was so much fun !
We got rained out but it was still nice
Very clean

Pros: LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT

Cons: NONE !

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!