Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Carnival Valor 11/21/15 Eastern Carribean

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

Embarkation - This was my 3rd cruise (1st on Carnival) and Carnival has this process perfected!!  I bought faster to the fun and it worked perfectly.  Less then 15 minutes from the parking lot to be on board.

Debarkation -- As good as embarkation!  Get faster to the fun.  Makes a lot of difference.

Cabin 6266 is port side near the elevator.  I never heard a sound from the elevators.  I had read reviews and was concerned about being so close to the theatre but I did not hear anything.  I think this cabin is very good.  Close to everything on the ship.

Cruise Photos

I bought faster to fun and I recommend everyone who wants be on/off with no delays purchase this. Only my 3rd cruise, but by far the best embark,debark I have ever seen.
The ship design is a little confusing at 1st but after a day, you can around without much difficulty. As far as cleanliness, always staff cleaning everything in sight. Public restrooms spotless day and night. Very clean ship.
Lots of fun day and night! If you want quiet time, there are many places on the ship to find it.
I didn't see many shows because I was having such a fun time at the Lindy singing along with Rob. He is a great entertainer and always gets the audience to fully participate.
Everyone was excellent! Ellena made sure my cabin was always in perfect condition. All of the bartenders were great. Best cruise I have ever been on.
There were 6 family members on the cruise to celebrate our mother's 80th birthday. Unfortunately, had 4 at a table in the Washington downstairs and 2 upstairs. Joseph, the head maître d', worked very hard and was able to find a table for the 6 of us upstairs. Thank you Joseph! The service was incredible. The food was so good that we cancelled our reservation at Scarletts.

Some of the decks are not fully passable so study a map beforehand to know when you need to go up or down to get from forward to aft.