fairly good

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2015
Ship: Carnival Valor

There were great ports of call, but no places to swim near docking.except Turks and Cacos. Food was good to fair. Interior staterooms on upper decks has much to be desired when it comes to getting a good night's sleep with dresser draws banging and bathroom doors opening and I like to have a good night sleep if not I get very edgy and a nasty attitude ensues. I suggest a lower deck like 2nd fl or 3rd fl and on the perimeters like windows in state rooms. I must say  the  hostess and cleaning crew were very nice and cordial and helpful. Cudos to them.

the worst deck and state room. The lower decks i found out are better because there is less motion from the ocean.

Love the serenity deck and walking track.Love the food servers not necessarily when or how they served us at our table.