Great Value

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2015
Ship: Carnival Valor
The only problem I had is that I am a night owl and the only option was pizza that late or room service and I didn't want to bother those people just for a sandwich or something small. Otherwise, you couldn't ask for a better vacation value for the family with everything included and plenty of activities. Our head waiter Rosanna was absolutely one of the most favorite persons I have encountered in the 45 years I have been alive.

More choices later in the evening is the only improvement I could think of

Sports deck was too busy, would be nice to have more choices but the ship is only so big

Good mix of shows

Camp Carnival is good, could split up a little more so 11 year Olds aren't with 2 year olds

Rosanna rocks

A little older, could use a little updating

The towel animals are always a plus, they clean the room 2 or 3 times daily so the service is fantastic.

The lounge chairs on the outside decks on level 3 are generally fairly empty so that is a nice spot for a quiet breezy nap with the sounds of the ocean.

Didn't do anything here, didn't have time
Never been impressed with Nassau, dirty area
The city tour is great, stops for photos are fantastic
Really need a couple of days here, so many neat things to see
The ocean is beautiful here, not much to besides head to the beach as shopping is not great here