Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Carnival Cruise was Great.

Sail Date: April 06, 2014

This was my second time being on THIS cruise in the last 6 months. I really got to do it all over again, and even better. Knowing where we were going and being their before seemed to make it much more relaxing. We took our time getting off every morning not being afraid we would miss anything. Our room Stewart was the very best ever. He could of worked in the comedy club on the ship he was so funny. Great cruise for a beginner cruiser or sea sick cruiser because your off the ship almost everyday. Would recommend to go on this cruise and myself would go again.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Love San Juan Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
a lot of shopping and jewelry stores
Bridgetown, Barbados
My favorite
Castries, St. Lucia
Most tropical
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Monkeys. baby monkeys in port
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
must go to airport to see planes land and take off