Great cruise; Excellent service; Great Vacation

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2014
Ship: Carnival Valor

This was my first cruise but won't be my last. I was so impressed by the service on this ship. EVERY SINGLE crew member was beyond awesome. Always a smile, alway impectable service. The food was very good. The cabin was roomy & very clean-always. Although the ship was full of passangers, I never felt crowded. There were no problems getting off or on at port. Carvnival Valor was so wonderful & I have many happy memories to cherish.

did not trael w/ kids

outstanding

great

great
Old San Juan is great. Drive at your own risk!
go to Tortola & swim w/ the dolphins
The prettiest Island of them all
Overdeveloped