Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Amazing!!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Sail Date: February 02, 2014

Room Type: Suite

I have to say, I had avoided cruises for some years now and I went into it with noted skepticism. That being said, I cannot say enough good things about my/our experience on Carnival Valor. You have won me over!!!! MOST Excellent trip, thanks for that. You have our hearts and our loyalty, which we feel was sincerely offered to us for the full seven days we were cruising. Thank you!

Children's Programs doesn't apply to us
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Bridgetown, Barbados
Castries, St. Lucia
Highlight, without a question...the Pitons!!!! Oh my God!!!
Basseterre, St. Kitts
FAVORITE DAY at the beach-Carambola at Friar's Bay, recommended by Vladimir/Head Waiter. THANKS Vladimir!!!!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Don't miss the lecture that Chris Molina gives on Art That Changed History. His passion for Art is contagious and he made what was intended as a half hour turn into an amazing adventure of Art and its most valid history. It was free and it was one of the highlights of my trip. Be there if you can.