Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Better than we imagined

Sail Date: July 17, 2011

This was my first cruise so I don't have much to compare to. The ship was great, just wish there was a big pool instead of two little outside pools.

Pros: Entertainment & Food

Cons: Expensive drinks

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Dinner time was my favorite. Instead of a buffet there is the beautiful sit down dinner with great food and entertainment during dinner.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Would suggest not to go to Coral World unless you have specific activities to do such as helmet dive or snuba.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Awesome for a beach day!
Grand Turk Island
The water is so beautiful here. My boyfriend and I wanted to stay swimming all day.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Great for shopping and eating. Outlets to major brands.
Don't Miss: If you have a night at this port do the biolumenescent bay kayaking