Better than we imagined

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 17, 2011
Ship: Carnival Valor
This was my first cruise so I don't have much to compare to. The ship was great, just wish there was a big pool instead of two little outside pools.

Dinner time was my favorite. Instead of a buffet there is the beautiful sit down dinner with great food and entertainment during dinner.

Would suggest not to go to Coral World unless you have specific activities to do such as helmet dive or snuba.
Great for shopping and eating. Outlets to major brands.
Don't Miss: If you have a night at this port do the biolumenescent bay kayaking
The water is so beautiful here. My boyfriend and I wanted to stay swimming all day.
Awesome for a beach day!

Pros: Entertainment & Food

Cons: Expensive drinks

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!