Carnival Valor

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2009
For the price, and if you haven't been on any other cruise lines, I would recommend this ship. This was my third Carnival cruise, and by far my most dissappointing one. Mainly due to the fact that it seems like because it is the most affordable, they seem to constantly try to sell you something on the ship. Communitcation between the workers seemed to be lacking also. I would choose a different line next time.
Typical Mexico. Great shopping. Went on the Swim with the Dolphins tour. That was great, but pricey.
We arrived in late, and got off the ship late because the ship was unorganized. Went straight to the Stingray adventure tour. It was great! No time for shopping due to time constraints?!
Don't Miss: Swimming with the Stingrays
Not much to see in this port?? We went on the Jungle Beach tour. The beach was just Ok, and the food was expensive, and not very good. The drinks were included though, and they were good, but small portions so you had to keep going back to the bar.
Coming into the port reminded me of Key West, and a lot of fun. We booked the Bannister Island Beach tour at the port, and it was great!

Pros: The vacation

Cons: crowds, food choices, constant selling

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!