Far superior than the Glory 5 stars all the way around accept for Customer serverices

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

I don't have a complaint about the service on the Sunshine in any department accept for guest services. Even with Faster to the Fun you have to wait for a ridiculously long period of time to contact anyone.

I lost my eyeglasses and the women who found them walked down to Guest Services with me and Guest services claimed they never saw them.. Twice tow different people walked int the back room then returned in under two seconds or less claiming my glasses were not there even though the lady who found them turned them in to the front desk. They could have cared less that someone handed out my $600 prescription eyeglasses to the wrong person.

It must be habitual on this ship not to return lost items to passengers, because I sailed on the Sunshine two weeks later with another pair of the same glasses and those too went missing along with my cell phone never to be found.

My cell company located my phone two days after I left the cruise and it was out to sea and turned on. My suggestion is to make sure you hang onto your valuables on the Sunshine expensive items go missing never to be found again.

Don't go to pay restaurant's service is slow and food is under cooked

AC worked fine, steward was efficient and pleasant

Don't lose anything you will never get it back. My phone as I write this is on the Sunshine though carnival claims it wasn't found. Someone on the Sunshine has my cell phone per ATT because it is located off the coast of New England.