Carnival Sunshine

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

Thank you so much Christina Drumm () for working tirelessly and patiently year after year in accommodating me and my family.

I was okay with this cruise.  Just okay.  On occasion, disappointed. Carnival seems to be cutting back.  Charging for certain items on the Room Service menu.

Trying to fit too many people on board, which clearly, this ship can't accommodate.Happy

My only complaints were, no refrigerator, and a back up in the shower, which left a horrible smell.

If you are a pool person, beware, limited space to enjoy pool.

Horrible. Nothing really to do there.