Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Carnival Sunshine

Sail Date: August 17, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Thank you so much Christina Drumm () for working tirelessly and patiently year after year in accommodating me and my family.

I was okay with this cruise.  Just okay.  On occasion, disappointed. Carnival seems to be cutting back.  Charging for certain items on the Room Service menu.

Trying to fit too many people on board, which clearly, this ship can't accommodate.Happy

My only complaints were, no refrigerator, and a back up in the shower, which left a horrible smell.

If you are a pool person, beware, limited space to enjoy pool.