Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

We had an amazing time!!!

Sail Date: August 17, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My son and I had a wonderful time on our cruise and will definitely cruise again.  We enjoyed the food, the shows and the hospitality on our trip.  Our Room Stewards, Sweca and Rosser were great.  They took care of us and we enjoyed how nice they were to us.  As a suggestion, I think it would be good to be allowed to have the bottomless bubbles apply to room service charges and change for delivery.  Most of the time when you are ordering a drink, you are ordering food as well.  I was a bit dismayed to know that the beverage package that I prepaid for did not apply to room service.  Also, I think that two hanging ropes in the shower would be great.  Often times we had to hang our 2 swim suits and rash guards on the same line and it took a lot fo time to dry if there were two it would make the drying processes quicker.  Thank you for a most wonderful trip and I look forward to traveling again with Carnival.Happy

Cruise Photos

Our room was very nice and comfortable.

We loved the Guy Fieri Burgers and the Blue Iguana Cantina. We love fresh burgers with all of the great toppings and condiments. We also LOVE tacos and burritos. We thoroughly enjoyed the fish, shrimp, chicken and pork tacos and burritos. Yummy.