Water leaking in balcony stateroom
Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean
Sail Date: October 11, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sunshine
Cabin Type: Balcony
Cabin Number: 6215
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 3 years ago
This was my 5th cruise, 2 at Carnival, 2 on NCL and once on Celebrity. The Carnival Sunshine was on my bottom list in terms quality of ship, food and entertainment.
- Numerous water leak from the ceiling in the hall way. I am surprised that they could not fix the leaks. Throughout the 9 days of cruise water leak was not fixed.
- On 2nd night of 9 day cruise, my balcony cabin sprang a leak from the celing on to my bed. The water leak was quickly fixed but left a very bad impression. My complain was simply brushed-off by the ship's guest service. When you have many water leaks around the ship this may be a minor issue for Carnival.
- Entertainmnt hall (Liquid lounge), no pun intended, was very small and poorly layed-out.
- Show quality was generally poor to fair.
- Food quality was mixed, poor to fair but hand-made Pizza was excellent.
- The best part of the cruise was the ports of call. This was my favorate part of the cruise.
Summary, I cruised on other Carnival ship before and found to be average but do avoid Carnival-Sunshine.