Water leaking in balcony stateroom

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

9 Night Italy & Adriatic (Barcelona To Venice)
Sail Date: October 11, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

This was my 5th cruise, 2 at Carnival, 2 on NCL and once on Celebrity.  The Carnival Sunshine was on my bottom list in terms quality of ship, food and entertainment.

- Numerous water leak from the ceiling in the hall way.  I am surprised that they could not fix the leaks.  Throughout the 9 days of cruise water leak was not fixed.

- On 2nd night of 9 day cruise, my balcony cabin sprang a leak from the celing on to my bed.  The water leak was quickly fixed but left a very bad impression.  My complain was simply brushed-off by the ship's guest service.  When you have many water leaks around the ship this may be a minor issue for Carnival.

- Entertainmnt hall (Liquid lounge), no pun intended, was very small and poorly layed-out.

- Show quality was generally poor to fair.

- Food quality was mixed, poor to fair but hand-made Pizza was excellent.

- The best part of the cruise was the ports of call.  This was my favorate part of the cruise.

Summary, I cruised on other Carnival ship before and found to be average but do avoid Carnival-Sunshine.

Water leaks, half comple remodeling