Cruise was very unsatisfactory.

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Carnival Splendor

I was quite thankful to have taken the trip on the Carnival cruise line. However, there were many things that just were not up to par. For instance, after two days of food poison, I observed the hygiene from the cooks. It came to my surprise when I hadn't noticed them using gloves while preparing the food (pizza for example), sneezing and coughing in-front of the food. I was appalled with how un-hygienic the workers on this cruise were. Another reason why I gave this cruise experience a 1 star was the entertainment. It lacked engagement, hype, and fun. Speaking of hype, the DJ on this cruise did not deliver. Who in there right mind plays slow dancing music from the 70s out at the Lido, at noon, while it's a day out at sea. Maybe i'm stubborn or i've acclimated to how things are done nowadays for a party, but when you want to make a party jump and get the crowd hyped, one plays a genre that gets the crowd pumping like EDM, Dance, Electronic, Top-40s. In conclusion, the food and the entertainment value did not deliver and was sub par.

Food Poison. Vomited and had Diarrhea for 2 days.

Nice people. Hard to understand when one wanted a concise answer.

Hype the crowd up with crowd pumping music. That DJ was stubborn when one approached him for song requests.