Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Splendor

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

My husband and I took our honeymoon on the Carnival Splendor. We were very disappointed in the customer service. We had mentioned to several people it was our honeymoon and no one acknowledge it. We also thought the food was just fair. There was the same thing pretty much everyday, and the shrimp cocktail at dinner was four little shrimp. It seem everything was an up charge. We bought the drink package which was not really worth it as I am not a big drinker. Since we were both over 21 in the same room we both had to purchase it. The ports of call were awesome except it was Thanksgiving in San Juan so everything was closed. I would not take another Carnival Cruise, but would be willing to try another cruise line.